1. Did other blogs convince you start up your own?
I was not so much inspired to start my blog because of reading another person’s blog, but more because the countless YouTube review/tutorial videos I have watched on make-up and other beauty products. I acquired so much information, that I decided to put it to good use. I found so much help in those numerous blogs, that I wanted to attempt the condense them, and my own experience into one blog. Plus, I love to write!
2. Have you joined a site because someone else in the blogosphere did?
Not yet, but I most certainly wouldn’t put it past me. It will probably happen!
3. Is there a tip/regime you’ve gotten from the internet that you now use?
How much time do you have? Basically everything I know about make-up and how to apply it, I learned from You Tube. Emily Noel taught me close to everything I know. I learned to use dark eyeshadow over eyeliner to smudge it out and give your eye a smokey effect. I learned to apply eyeshadow with my fingers from Drew Barrymore on her Flower Beauty website. I’m sure there are many more, but those are just off the top of my head 🙂
4. If your favorite YouTube/Blogger personality likes a product, will that make you buy it?
YES. I’m not entirely proud of it, but if Emily Noel from Beauty Broadcast loves a product, I have to buy it. I will say, so far, I have not been disappointed!
5. What do you look for in a blog that makes you want to follow?
I like bright personalities the most. After that, I appreciate good,thought out writing, as well as pictures to help give you a visual of what the blogger is talking about. I like the blog to be similar to mine, but not always. Yea, that is about it.
6. Have you ever been deceived by a product that you bought online? (e.g. you thought it would be pink but it was coral.)
I try not to buy anything online. #1. I do not like to pay S&H on just about anything. #2. If I can’t see it and touch it, it does not incline me to buy it.
7. Have promo pictures or press releases given you the impression that a product will be better than it is?
Pretty much always. I will never allow myself to be deceived however, because if I see a product I want to buy, I do extensive research on You Tube and Google, to see what the internet has to say about it 🙂
8. Is there a product you could give a ‘cult’ status for being so good that you discovered through the internet?
I would definitely have to say its a tie between my Wet n Wild Comfort Zone eye palette, and my Physicians Formula Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Rose. I am obsessed with both of these products, and without the internet, I would never have know about them. Thank you www.totalbeauty.com and Emily Noel!
9. Is there a product you have tried and hated, but others have loved?
I am not really sure. I do not really like the Almay shadow stick for green eyes. I’m not really sure if other loved it though, but I guess its likely that plenty of other people like it.
10. Is there a Blogger/YouTuber that influences your fashion style? If so, who?
Not at all. My style, as unfortunate as it might be, has always been 100% Breana. I like classic, effortless and simple. My younger sister says I’m 40 at heart, but what does she know! 😉
11. Is there a Blogger/YouTuber that influences your attitude each day/lifestyle?
I would say that on the days I watch Emily Noel, my day seems a little brighter. Her attitude is always joyful and bright, and somehow helps me look on the brighter side of things. Seems silly, but oh well!
12. How much time do you spend on the internet daily?
Well, lately, it seems like way too much. I’m going through a lull in my work schedule, so my blog and You Tube seem to be keeping me very busy lately.
Hope you enjoyed and maybe, learned a little something about me! Tag you’re it! If you read this, it’s your turn!